If there is one flavor my hubby loves on just about everything it is onion. He cooks with it, he adds it to sandwiches, soups and whatever would taste good with a little onion! I found the most tastiest way to add onions in a bold flavor sensation. Introducing Onion Crunch!
Onion Crunch is made from 100% Real onions. The fresh onions are peeled, washed, cut and battered then fried in vegetable oil, making them the most delicious onion bits ever!
I am hooked on scrumptious Onion Crunch. The bottle lets you shake the onion crunch on any food anytime! It is convenient and so tasty. We sprinkled in on hot dogs and it made the flavor much better than chopped onions. I added in the middle of a turkey sandwich and it was delicious. A sprinkle into a salad and you get a fabulous crunch much tastier than croutons! We were enjoying Onion Crunch so much we started looking for the most creative way to eat them. My hubby’s idea: he added it to simple mac and cheese. Oh my goodness it was fantastic. My idea: I added it to cheese grits for a cheesy onion crunch taste. So good! We love Onion Crunch! The onion flavor is a roasted sweetness and not overpowering of a strong onion. These crispy fried onions are so versatile you can add them to soups, dips, pizza, burgers and much more. If you love onions, you need to try Loeb’s Onion Crunch. We have been adding it to so many dishes. I will have to buy a few more bottles! Onion Crunch has a shelf life of over 1 year! That beats fresh onions! We can always have them on hand.
You can find Loeb’s Onion Crunch is select locations nationwide. You can order directly online! If you buy a whole case you can get 10% off. Single bottles are available in two sizes starting at $2.99. Buy more than one, the flavor is amazing!
Calling all Onion Lovers out there!
Here is your chance to win!
3 Winners: 1st prize -three 6oz bottles, 2nd prize – 2 bottles and 3rd prize – one bottle of Onion Crunch! YUM!
Mandatory Entry (First entry)
• Visit Onion Crunch then tell me in a comment what food you would add Onion Crunch to.
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following for one entry each unless stated otherwise. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done.
• Subscribe to my blog and verify the subscription. Current subscribers are eligible too.
• Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs (see the right side bar to sign up) Already a follower, just leave a comment saying that you are a follower.
• Follow Onion Crunch on Twitter.
• Follow One 2 Try on Twitter. Current followers are eligible too, just leave a comment saying that you are a twitter follower.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet (Can tweet once daily, tweet button above).
• Like Onion Crunch on Facebook.
• Like One 2 Try on Facebook.
• FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Make any purchase from Onion Crunch. Once you taste the crunchy goodness you will want to eat it on everything! Post FIVE separate comments about your purchase. Subject to verification.
Giveaway ends on May 27th, 2011 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. Open to Continental US addresses only. No PO Boxes. Must be 18 years of age and over. Winner will be chosen randomly using “And the Winner is plugin” and contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted. Rules.
Many thanks to Loeb’s Onion Crunch for providing the review and giveaway product.